Parking: Parking on the property is first come, first serve. Private Inn parking next to the 4-plex building. Main House parking directly in front of the entrance on 2nd street or back behind the Main House. There is plenty of space to store any additional items, such as a boat, motorcycle, or kayaks.
- There is both on-street and a few off-street parking available. (First come basis)
Cell Service & Wi-Fi:
- The Inn is nestled in the heart of Klickitat, WA where there is big country and little service. Please keep this in mind while planning your trip to the Inn, not all carriers will have cell reception. *Our accommodations are ideal for those looking to unplug from the madness of everyday life and soak in the simple life. But of course we know it’s the digital age and understand you may still need to stay connected, so all guests have access to the inn’s high-speed Wi-Fi.
- In the event of an emergency: There is a landline phone located outside of the Housekeeping Quarters for all guests’ use. This phone has the Klickitat fire & police departments and Klickitat hospital numbers posted inside of it for quick use.
The Klickitat River:
- The best feature of the Inn is the accessibility to the Klickitat River; however, all guests and visitors must remember to respect the river, its cleanliness and beauty. The river can be a fun place, but can also be very unforgiving. Please be smart and use at your own risk.
- If you plan to swim in the river, please be sure that you are a strong swimmer &/or have a life jacket!
- The Historic Swimming Hole is the best place for swimming. This is located about 50 ft away from the property. It has a nice sandy beach and boat ramp.
- Please rinse off before entering the house!
- In the busier seasons there will be other people enjoying the river, either rafting, swimming or fishing. Be prepared to see people floating by as you sit on the deck enjoying the scenery…don’t be shy, pass on a friendly Klickitat River Inn wave:)
Smoking & Illegal Drugs:
- There is absolutely NO smoking inside any of the units at the Inn. If there is any evidence that smoking happened during your stay, a $250 extra cleaning fee will be charged for damages.
- Smoking is permitted outside but all materials must be disposed of appropriately. Please help us keep our environment as beautiful as when you found it.
- The use of illegal drugs is NOT permitted while staying at the Inn. We appreciate your understanding for this.
Other Guests at the Inn:
- All guests must behave with respect and consideration to the other guests. Quiet time is from 10:00 PM – 10:00 AM.
Check-in time will be at your own convenience after 4 pm. You will find a lock box code in your check-in instruction that will be sent to you prior to your trip. On occasion, if it is available you can request early check-in for an additional $20 fee.
Check-out time is 11am. If you would like a late check-out please state that in your reservation, however we understand sometimes you do not plan for it. A late check-out will be an additional $20, which can be taken from your deposit.
Before check-out please:
- Double check that you did not leave anything
- Log out of ANY channels that you may have signed into on the TV/Roku
- Please hang wet towels and please do not strip the beds, housekeeping will handle that.
- Share your amazing ideas, suggestions & experiences in the guest book located in each of the units.
- Lock dead bolt
- Leave key in lock box (enter your code to open & close)
- Drive home safely & then tell your friends and family about the amazing place you discovered!
Need something? Just ask!
Need a few extra towels? Issues with Wi-Fi? No problem! We will be easily accessible by text/call at any time during your stay (509-310-9636). If you are having trouble sending the text, feel free to email at email@example.com.