Payment & Cancellations
When making your reservation, you are required to make your payment in full to confirm your reservation.
Fees when booking:
- Cleaning Fee: this will range depending on which unit you book and the number of guests staying. This cost changes due to the amount of towels & linens required for guests as well as more time to clean the kitchen in selected units.
- Main House: $100
- Suite #1, 2, 3 and 4: $60
- Deposit: A refundable damage deposit is required for every unit and will vary based on size of unit and furniture/household items it possess.
- Main House: $350
- Suite #1, 2, 3 and 4: $150
- Deposits will be returned within 7 days
Other Fees: Full payment of deposit is required for any damage to Inn property or furnishings caused by guest negligence or abuse. The Inn is not responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings.
Rates and policies are subject to change and may vary during high impact periods or for special requests. Rates are not guaranteed until paid in full.
Cancel within 48 hours of booking and 14 days prior to check-in date to get a full refund. Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus service fees). Cancel 7 days prior to check in of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. The cancellation policy applies to all circumstances including weather, illness, transportation problems, etc. Please understand we are a destination property that is dependent upon advance reservations rather than drive-by traffic.
- Both are required: 1) Must call telephone (509-310-9636) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) notification.
- Must be confirmed by us in writing via email within 24 hours of cancellation. Please telephone us if you do not receive a written cancellation confirmation email from us within 24 hours—otherwise, your reservation will remain in effect and you will be charged.
- A $50 service fee plus tax is charged for cancellations. There is no charge for changing your reservations. If you have any questions, please call us.
**For those who book our space based on the river conditions (i.e Fishermen) we will have a different cancellation procedure. In the event that the river’s changes are drastic and are not fishable, we will credit you your visit for another time.
Weddings, Special Events, Group Bookings and Room Blocks:
If you are interested in a whole facility rental, or you wish to reserve a block of rooms for a special event or other dedicated group, we can help. To block 4 or more rooms for your next special event please call us at least 90 days in advance to ensure availability at (509) 310-9636.