- There is both on-street and a few off-street parking available. (First come basis)
Cell Service & Wi-Fi:
- The Inn is nestled in the heart of Klickitat, WA where there is big country and little service. Please keep this in mind while planning your trip to the Inn, not all carriers will have cell reception. *Our accommodations are ideal for those looking to unplug from the madness of everyday life and soak in the simple life.
- We understand that sometimes you will need some connectivity, so all guests will have access to our Wi-Fi (information will be posted inside each unit).
- In the event of an emergency: There is a landline phone located outside of the Housekeeping Quarters for all guests’ use. This phone has the Klickitat fire & police departments and Klickitat hospital numbers posted inside of it for quick use.
The Klickitat River:
- The best feature of the Inn is the accessibility to the Klickitat River; however, all guests and visitors must remember to respect the river, its cleanliness and beauty. The river can be a fun place, but can also be very unforgiving. Please be smart and use at your own risk.
- If you plan to swim in the river, please be sure that you are a strong swimmer &/or have a life jacket!
- The Historic Swimming Hole is the best place for swimming. This is located about 50 ft away from the property. It has a nice sandy beach and boat ramp.
- Please rinse off before entering the house!
- In the busier seasons there will be other people enjoying the river, either rafting, swimming or fishing. Be prepared to see people and pass on a friendly wave
Smoking & Illegal Drugs:
- There is absolutely NO smoking inside any of the units at the Inn. If there is any evidence that smoking happened during your stay, a portion of the deposit will be held for damages.
- Smoking is permitted outside but all materials must be disposed of appropriately. Please help us keep our environment as beautiful as when you found it.
- The use of illegal drugs is NOT permitted while staying at the Inn. We appreciate your understanding for this.
Other Guests at the Inn:
- All guests must behave with respect and consideration to the other guest. We request quite time after 10 pm.
Check-in time will be at your own convenience after 4 pm. You will find a lock box code in your check-in instruction that will be sent to you prior to your trip. On occasion, if it is available you can request early check-in for an additional $20 fee.
Check-out time is 11am. If you would like a late check-out please state that in your reservation, however we understand sometimes you do not plan for it. A late check-out will be an additional $20, which can be taken from your deposit.
Before check-out please:
- Double check that you did not leave anything
- Log out of ANY channels that you may have signed into on the TV/Roku
- Please hang wet towels, do not strip the beds our housekeeping prefers
- Please make sure the umbrella on back patio is closed
- Turn off all lights/AC/Heaters
- Share your amazing ideas, suggestions & experiences in our book
- Lock dead bolt
- Leave key in lock box (enter your code to open & close)
- Drive home safely!
Need something? Just ask!
Need a few extra towels? Issues with Wi-Fi? No problem! Our Housekeeping Manager will be easily accessible by text at any time during your stay (509-310-9636). If you are having trouble sending the text, feel free to email at email@example.com.